Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Uni Days



 
Tee: New Look
Jeans: New Look
Boots: Topshop
Necklace: Topshop 
 
I was really naughty on Monday and skipped my first two lectures in favour of a lie-in.
Not a very exciting outfit today but I'm still practicing this blogging thing ha.
A large amount of the clothes I own are from New Look because I work there and get a very generous 50% staff discount - who could resist that? Although New Look isn't my favourite shop on the high street, I do think it is underrated and sometimes has some really nice and reasonably priced clothes/shoes. Since I'm there 3/4 times a week I suppose I get to see a lot more of what they have to offer so can pick out the items that I like.
I'm really loving these boots at the minute, they are so comfortable. They actually belong to my sister but I am slowly stealing them since she rarely wears them ha.
 xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one of them xo