Friday, June 21, 2013

Heel Envy



 
When these stunning ankle strap sandals arrived in the New Look delivery last week, the whole team went mad for them. 'Look at these!', 'Keep a size 5 for me!' - it was love. Since I bought my bargain Primark sandals (seen here), I knew I needed another pair of sleek, sophisticated heels but I hadn't found the perfect pair until I spotted these beauties. A total dupe for a pair that are currently being sold in Zara for £29.99 - these heels are slightly cheaper at £24.99* which is a total bargain for the quality and style if you ask me. I think these will look amazing with an LBD for a night out and will also be great for dressing up a pair of jeans or disco pants on more casual days.
As far as I can see, they are sold out online already but you can still pick them up in store and they're also available in nude on the New Look website here.
*I received 50% staff discount
 
 
Are you a fan of the ankle strap sandal trend?
 
Holly xo
 
 Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments :

  1. Wow, these are so gorg! Absolutely FAB!

    & you're a size 5?! Lucky you, I wish my feet were that small!

    much love, Aman xx

    beauteacoffeechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...looks great

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :) I nominated you for the Liebster Award because I think your blog is lovely :)

    rubyfoxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These heels look absolutely beautiful :) So pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. bellos zapatos!! <3
    kisses from chile

    ReplyDelete
  6. love them, niceee
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them!!!!! they look stunning,

    Balsam - www.albalsamlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous! Doubt my size 7 feet would like quite as nice in them though haha! xx

    Curls and Swirls Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! this is so nice! I love your blog, I just follow u
    http://zirtabmarlo.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one of them xo